When you arrive at this event, tickets will be accepted shown on your mobile phone or printed off.
1) Tickets purchased are only valid for performance date/time/venue shown on the ticket.
2) Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded before or after a performance if you are unable to attend.
3) If a performance is cancelled, then refunds will be offered as well as the option to donate your refund to a charity chosen by the Enfield Players Management Committee.. Please note that the Booking Fee and any Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances.
4) If you require a ticket for someone who will be attending in a wheel chair please call us.
5) Doors will open 45 minutes before each performance starts, and we would appreciate you arriving at least 15 minutes before performances start so that we can ensure you are comfortably seated.
* These terms are provided and enforced by Enfield Players and not by Seaty.co.uk